For over 65 years, C-Thru Sunrooms has been the manufacturer of elegant sunrooms, solariums, patio covers, conservatories and enclosures. Even if you’re just looking for replacement windows and replacement doors for homes just like yours! C-Thru products are engineered and designed to be beautiful, durable, and energy efficient, and make note; they are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Yes, John Browning isn’t just a basement designer; he is an authorized dealer for C-Thru Sunrooms DBA “Sunroom And Patio Plus” also known as SAPP. If you’re in St. Louis, he will visit you and provide a free estimate but no matter where in the USA or Canada, he can design and or provide a free estimate for any project you have in mind. And will return a plan with 3D views of your future sunroom kit project and all materials will be packaged and drop shipped to your door in a complete sunroom kit ready for you or your contractor to assemble in just a day or two typically.
These sunrooms or patio covers are light weight and in many cases can be built on an existing deck or concrete slab and normally, structural engineering is not required. Always check with your local building department to see if permits are required but you’ll receive a full working plan for your sunroom kit to assemble from and or submit for any needed permits with the exception of any possible engineering over and above the sunroom structure. In other words, attaching it to an existing home based on design may require some minor engineering notes. Even if you are just looking for high quality energy efficient windows or patio doors and yes, it’s possible these can be shipped right to you as well. When in high altitude, breather tubes can be installed on Argon gas filled windows and doors for proper shipment. Just ask!
It’s your home!
“Add a 3 or 4 season sunroom that best suits your lifestyle and budget!”
Whether your looking for a cost effective dream space or the ultimate customization of elegance, C-Thru offers its Alpha™ and Omega™ sunrooms to fit every budget and home style. C-Thru has a variety of roofs, doors, walls, and customization options and configurations that will truly make your room perfect for your daily living.
- C-Thru’s exclusive DuraLite™ Glass is 8 times stronger than standard residential glass and is strong enough to withstand impacts without breaking or scratching.
- The WeatherGuard structural insulated roof system is C-Thru’s own exclusive roof system. This patented roof system comes available in 3″, 4″ and 6″ thick roofs allowing you to design your sunroom for your particular weather climate. Standard in the Alpha Series.
- Along with using SmartGlass™, C-Thru uses Tuff-Core™ wall panels and WeatherGuard™ roof panels. These panels are made of a highly-energy-efficient materials. 3″ of Tuff-Core™ has as much insulation as 8″ of fiberglass to help regulate the temperature inside of your sunroom.
- Tuff-Core™ wall panels also feature Tuff Skin™, which is a scratch and dent resistant material.
- The wall panels, windows, doors, roofs and electrical systems are all tested and scrutinized by 3rd party evaluation labs such as IAPMO, ICC, UL, AAMA and NFRC as well as government and state agencies such as FBH, and pass with flying colors.
So no matter what your desire is, even if you already have a covered patio but wish to enclose it or you need a patio or possibly a carport cover! John is a designer & dealer for C-Thru Sunrooms here in Saint Louis but will also drop ship the sunroom kit to your door anywhere in the USA or Canada and if you or you contractor can assemble these energy efficient sunroom kits which only takes a day or two typically and you’ll save lots of money. These sunroom kit products are lightweight and can be added to any existing deck or concrete slab or to a new slab. If engineered with proper footings, this space can be added to your conforming living space in most cases and this adds great resale value as well as additional appeal to your home. Quotes are free! Just use my link “Contact Me”, mention SAPP and merely send a few photos of the area and portion of the house you wish to add this elegant space to along with measurement. Great pricing on these as a DIY Sunroom Kit and links to many install videos! Don’t forget, each C-Thru Sunroom comes with a lifetime limited warranty!